code-d 0.10.1 released (D support for vscode)

Dmitry via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 12 10:41:23 PST 2016

On Friday, 11 March 2016 at 20:03:47 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> I just released a new version of code-d, it now supports
> projects without any dub.json file which some people probably
> will like. This is really useful for standalone projects with a
> custom build system like writing an OS/Kernel or other projects
> that don't want to use dub.
After last update I have an exeption when close VSCode:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78963719/D/forum/error.png

Error: http://pastebin.com/wqmkMw7c

> If you need a debugger frontend (currently GDB and LLDB) for
> vscode, try my debugging extension. It supports most features
> and D is working like a charm in there:
> https://github.com/WebFreak001/code-debug (install using 'ext
> install gdb')
Is it work only with GDC and LDC? Because with DMD it doesn't.
Then where I can get GDC and LDC for Windows (of course, I'm
about binaries)?

P.S. Windows 7 x64