Dynamic Bindings to libui (x-platform GUI)

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue May 24 19:34:03 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 at 20:52:54 UTC, extrawurst wrote:
> Hey folks,

> So here are the inofficial Derelict Bindings to it:
> https://github.com/Extrawurst/DerelictLibui
>
> I tested them on both windows and mac osx so far. Any linux
> user is welcome to test it on there aswell.
>
> Let me know if you find any issues.
>
> -Stephan

Cool. I've got this project on my github watchlist and have had a
Derelict binding on my TODO list. I was waiting for it to get out
of alpha status. I don't particularly like maintaining bindings
to libraries I can' t be sure are going to keep a stable API.
Doesn't look like it's been changing too much though.