Introducing mach.d, the github repo where I put whatever modules I happen to write

pineapple via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed May 25 13:31:34 PDT 2016

A few weeks ago I made a github repo for D modules. I'm adding to
this as I learn the language, and as I find myself writing
modules to support other code.

https://github.com/pineapplemachine/mach.d

It hasn't got a lot at the moment, but it will grow for as long
as I'm writing D. I suspect that will be a rather long time.

Currently contains such modules as:

mach.error.unit - Provides a better alternative to littering
unittest blocks with "assert"s where if an assert fails there's
no information regarding why. assert(a == b); vs. testeq(a, b);

mach.math.round - Accepts templates for source and target numeric
types.

mach.text.english.plural - Reasonably accurate pluralization of
English words.

My focus currently is on developing mach.sdl, a wrapper for SDL2
and OpenGL, since ultimately I'd like to use D primarily for game
development.

I hope the library proves useful!