SecureD - A simple cryptography library for D

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 13 15:37:17 PST 2016

On 11/12/16 8:15 PM, Adam Wilson wrote:
> Hello DLang,
>
> I wanted to announce that I have completed the bulk of the work on my
> Cryptography library for D, SecureD. I was inspired to do this project
> by Stan Drapkin and his Inferno.NET project, however, the two projects
> NOT compatible.

[snip]

> Let me know what you think!

I'm not a crypto guru or even a casual user. But I think it's very
important that we have something like this for D, thanks for your work!

I know vibe.d uses crypto for https usage. Any ideas/comparison with
that? Would the code look better with your lib instead? Would it be more
secure? Having vibe.d as a consumer would be a huge boost to testing/usage.

-Steve