Got a post for the D Blog?

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 30 20:51:16 PDT 2016

So far, getting content for the blog has, with a few exceptions,
been a process of sending out emails prompted by activity on my
radar. This is no problem when it comes to project highlights or
other fairly broad topics, but it's highly inefficient for
ginning up technical posts on the implementation of specific
algorithms, or optimization details, or how a D feature prevented
a nuclear meltdown.

I want to publish more posts like Andreas's 'Find Was Too Damn
Slow, So We Fixed It` [1] (which, by the way, is the most-viewed
post so far, just ahead of Joakim's interview with Walter [2]),
or Steven's 'How to Write @trusted Code in D' [3], but I need
help.

If you, or someone you know, have done something interesting with
an algorithm or optimization in D, or have used a D idiom to do
things in a way that pleasantly surprised you, please let me
know. If I think it's something we can work with, I'll help you
in putting together a guest post, or something like I do with the
project highlights (where I build a post around whatever info you
give me).

Also, I need news. If you see or hear any D news anywhere outside
of the forums -- new projects, research papers, usage at a
company, a game using D -- please drop me a line. I'll either get
a post together for it or make sure Adam knows about it for 'This
Week in D'.

I'm also open to ideas for other types of posts, like project
highlights, but I'd really like more of the technical stuff.
Please send any suggestions to aldacron at gmail.com.

Thanks!

[1]
http://dlang.org/blog/2016/06/16/find-was-too-damn-slow-so-we-fixed-it/