"Competitive Advantage with D" is one of the keynotes at C++Now 2017

Patric Dexheimer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 11 03:47:08 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 11 April 2017 at 09:35:39 UTC, Joseph Rushton
Wakeling wrote:
> And the simple clarity of the syntax really helps compared to,
> say, C++.  It's much easier to write and much easier to read
> and understand.  So, once again, it's easier to move fast.

As a D beginner I have to say that this one was very visible for
me.
I´m able to look at any D project read it and undertand it with
ease.
Very few times I was able to do it that easy looking on c++
sources.