The DConf Experience

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 19 06:03:23 PDT 2017

The registration deadline for DConf 2017 is just around the
corner (this Sunday). As a fun way to remind you, a handful of
past attendees have shared some anecdotes of their experiences.

I've personally attended two conferences and watched (portions
of) two on livestream + IRC. If you've never been and haven't yet
registered, I can't emphasize strongly enough how much more fun
and rewarding it is to be there in person. If you've got the time
and the means, just do it!

Blog:
http://dlang.org/blog/2017/04/19/the-dconf-experience/

Reddit: