Cap'n Proto for D v0.1.2

Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 20 12:09:05 PDT 2017

On Thursday, 20 April 2017 at 18:25:03 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 18:09:54 Thomas Brix Larsen via
> Digitalmars-d- announce wrote:
>
> LOL. Oh, I remember a coworker bringing up this library. It's
> the one that the site claimed was infinitely faster than
> protocol buffers (IIRC, because of some work that protocol
> buffers does that Captain Proto skips entirely).

Exactly!
Well, "Captain Proto" knows what he does, as he was the man that
wrote google protobuf.

The same way of working of Cap'n Proto is what Google introduced
later in FlatBuffer...
but it's missing totally all the good stuff taken from e-lang,
that in my opinion is a big plus.

Don't take me wrong, I know that a lot is to be implemented,
today, but I love man with a clean path towards brilliant ideas
[1]

[1] https://capnproto.org/rpc.html

/Paolo