Questionnaire

Mike via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 9 02:58:57 PST 2017

On Thursday, 9 February 2017 at 10:38:11 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:

> But OTOH I'm an electrical engineer as well ;-)

Haha! Then this
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Sd8A6_fYU&feature=youtu.be&t=2389) is for you ;-)

"What we know is that C code will compile all sorts of bugs, more
so than most languages, and C programmers know this and accept
this.  This is the world that they live in.  So it breeds a very
unfortunate mindeset which is:  'Let's just get the code to
compile so we can get to the real work which is debugging.'" --
Dan Saks

But you're right, C++ is a very complex language and can easily
turn into a monstrosity if not done tastefully.

Mike