New library: open multi-methods

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 17 21:26:42 PDT 2017

On 07/16/2017 10:24 AM, Jean-Louis Leroy wrote:
 > TL;DR: see here https://github.com/jll63/methods.d/blob/master/README.md

Woot! :) I'm so happy to see this project complete.

Honestly, growing up with languages without this feature (C and C++),
I've not even known that I needed this feature but your example (e.g.
matrix multiplication) are very convincing.

If there are enough differences compared to your C++ articles, perhaps
you may consider following this up with a blog post. It would be nice to
see some performance results as well like you have on your C++ articles.

Ali