DIP 1003 (Remove body as a Keyword) Accepted!

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 3 08:08:20 PDT 2017

On 6/2/17 10:17 AM, Mike Parker wrote:
> Congratulations are in order for Jared Hanson. Walter and Andrei have
> approved his proposal to remove body as a keyword. I've added a summary
> of their decision to the end of the DIP for anyone who cares to read it.
> In short:
>
> * body temporarily becomes a contextual keyword and is deprecated
> * do is immediately allowed in its place
> * body is removed and do replaces it fully
>
> Congratulations, Jared!
>
> https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/DIP1003.md

Congrats to all who worked on this. Next step is to revise the DIP that
puts the approved option to the fore and mentions the others only as
other options that have been analyzed. This is because we have an
"Approved" status but not "Approved Option X". Thanks! -- Andrei