The DLang Tour translated into Russian

Stanislav Blinov via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 10 10:20:14 PDT 2017

Hi everyone!

We're happy to announce that as of today, the Russian translation
of the DLang Tour chapters is available here:
https://tour.dlang.org/tour/ru/welcome/welcome-to-d , and of
course via the language selection page:
https://tour.dlang.org/tour/en/welcome/languages

Hopefully, this small step helps spread D to a wider audience. If
you can read Russian, please take a peek yourselves and tell your
friends. And of course, critique, suggestions and fixes are
welcome.

 From myself, I'd like to say a huge Thank You to the DLang Tour
team, all the authors involved with the original chapters and
examples; Sebastian Wilzbach for a warm welcome and support;
El-lin for solid advice; and Dmitry, for his keen eye, patience,
and thoroughness during review.