Intellij D Language plugin v1.11 released

Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 10 05:16:45 PST 2017

On Thursday, 9 March 2017 at 22:46:12 UTC, singingbush wrote:
> the new build fixes compatibility issues with Intellij IDEA
> 2016.3.* versions. It should be in the plugin repo soon but in
> meantime can be downloaded from
>
> https://github.com/kingsleyh/DLanguage/releases

Looks nice! I have zero experience with  Intellij IDEA until now,
so I installed it following the ubuntu wiki. Now one question do
you know a way to support .dt (diet template files) for use with
vibe.d?
I thought it should be possible to use a .pug plugin (former
known as jade .js template engine) has anyone used it this way?