Re: Silicon Valley D Meetup - October 26, 2017 - "D Fibers" by Ali Çehreli

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 02:35:08 UTC 2017

On 10/21/2017 04:57 PM, Mengu wrote:
 > On Saturday, 21 October 2017 at 18:20:13 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
 >> [We're at a very convenient location again this time: Downtown
 >> Mountain View.]
 >>
 >> [...]
 >

 > allahiniz varsa kaydedersiniz. :)

[Mengü is wishing that we will manage to record the meeting.]

Related, we tried to use the very fancy equipment that's in the exact
meeting room that we will be using. The audio was on and off, with about
50% success rate. We fixed it by powering down one of the fancy
microphone thingies. To repeat, in my experience, recording meetings is
not a solved problem yet. :)

Ali