dxml 0.3.0 released

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 23:00:03 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 19 April 2018 at 14:40:58 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:

> I won't repeat everything that's in the changelog, but the
> biggest changes are that writer support has now been added, and
> it's now possible to configure how the parser handles
> non-standard entity references.

In reference to
http://jmdavisprog.com/docs/dxml/0.3.0/dxml_writer.html#.XMLWriter.writeText

"XMLWritingException if the given text is not legal in the text
portion of an XML document."

Is this to say that the text must be encoded
(dxml.util.encodeText) prior to calling this or it will throw if
the text contains "<"?

This should be clearer in the documentation.