LDC 1.9.0 beta

Rel relmail at rambler.ru
Wed Apr 25 13:36:50 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 22 April 2018 at 15:56:49 UTC, kinke wrote:
> * `-link-internally` able to (cross-)link Windows, Linux and
> macOS binaries.
This is nice to hear, but just to make it clear, what steps do I
need to take to for example build a Mac OSX binary on Windows or
Linux? Can I just download libs from prebuilt LDC for Mac OSX,
put them somewhere in my current LDC installation and it will
work?

I'm also waiting so much for LDC to be independent of MS Visual
Studio libs, and ship MinGW libs with the installation or
something. I thought you had some troubles getting LLVM to work
with MinGW libs, is it still true?