LDC 1.11.0

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Sun Aug 19 12:48:15 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 19 August 2018 at 12:36:07 UTC, Matthias Klumpp wrote:
> The thing is, a release is actually tremendously helpful for
> the Debian packaging - we are using the latest tagged version
> there for ages.
> I could, if you think that it is a good idea, just use a
> snapshot of the current ltsmaster Git branch

That'd be no work for us, so I'd clearly prefer it this way. ;)

> but that makes it harder to track with which ltsmaster state
> the Debian package was actually built with.

The used host compiler, incl. git hash if untagged, can be found
in the --version output:

```
LDC - the LLVM D compiler (1.12.0git-1c87fd7):
   based on DMD v2.082.0 and LLVM 6.0.0
   built with LDC - the LLVM D compiler (0.17.6git-79d2284)
```