I've just released Vasaro

Andrea Fontana nospam at example.com
Fri Dec 7 08:05:47 UTC 2018

On Friday, 7 December 2018 at 01:17:02 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Thursday, 6 December 2018 at 20:45:07 UTC, Andrea Fontana
> wrote:
>> A special thanks to Adam Ruppe and his SimpleDisplay library I
>> used on earlier versions :)
>
> why you go gtk in the end?

I replaced simpledisplay with sdl. Gtk doesn't support opengl2 so
I needed a way to display the rendering window.

Simpledisplay works fine for me (and it works better than sdl for
mouse input) but it requires X11 on macOS if i'm right: macOS'
users don't like X11 (and this force users to install a big
dependency)

If it was only for linux+win, simpledisplay would be the choice!

Andrea