I've just released Vasaro

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 20:47:18 UTC 2018

On Friday, 7 December 2018 at 08:05:47 UTC, Andrea Fontana wrote:
> Simpledisplay works fine for me (and it works better than sdl
> for mouse input) but it requires X11 on macOS if i'm right:
> macOS' users don't like X11 (and this force users to install a
> big dependency)

Ah yes, I sometimes get tempted to add Cocoa support, but (aside
from one user contribution around 2012ish) I never get further
than hello world. I do now have a mac... but I hate it, so I have
no particular personal drive to make stuff work there.

But who knows, maybe eventually I'll get the code going there.
Indeed though, not right now.