OFFTOPIC Re: I've just released Vasaro

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sat Dec 8 08:30:08 UTC 2018

On Fri, 2018-12-07 at 20:47 +0000, Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
wrote:

[…]
> Ah yes, I sometimes get tempted to add Cocoa support, but (aside
> from one user contribution around 2012ish) I never get further
> than hello world. I do now have a mac... but I hate it, so I have
> no particular personal drive to make stuff work there.
>
> But who knows, maybe eventually I'll get the code going there.
> Indeed though, not right now.

If you don't want the macOS laptop and it is a post-2014 one, I'd be
interested. The MacBook Pro I have will only run El Capitan and Homebrew has
stopped supporting it with bottles, so it is now useless for development work
– or in my case testing that stuff developed on Debian actually also works on
macOS.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200