Visual D 0.48.0 released

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Sat Dec 22 15:14:08 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have uploaded a bugfix release 0.48.1, among other things fixed:

- goto definition on alias: jump to base definition if caret on alias
- cv2pdb: fix missing line numbers for new versions of mspdb*.dll
- mago: variables captured from stack of outer function not displayed in
locals

Head over to http://rainers.github.io/visuald/visuald/StartPage.html
or directly to https://github.com/dlang/visuald/releases/tag/v0.48.1

Happy holidays,