Documentation for any* dub package, any version

WebFreak001 d.forum at webfreak.org
Mon Feb 26 19:30:38 UTC 2018

On Monday, 26 February 2018 at 14:59:07 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> Many of you will already know this from the other thread or
> from my twitter, but I just added a on-demand downloader to my
> dpldocs.info domain to fetch and build docs for any* dub
> package.
>
> [...]

amazing! I planned on adding a documentation tab in the current
dub package overhaul, but I wasn't sure on where to get the data
from, if I can add this to embed on the dub website (ala iframe)
it would make a lot much easier! Could you maybe add an API
endpoint to check if documentation is present (download & cache
it if not there and check via that) so it will only show it
optionally?