Documentation for any* dub package, any version

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 21:23:25 UTC 2018

On Monday, 26 February 2018 at 21:16:07 UTC, Antonio Corbi wrote:
> Trying it onto gtk-d got an error saying to send you the
> failing link, so here you are :

gtk-d is actually just too big for this, so it timed out. But I
also already made gtkd docs on the main site:

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/gtk.ApplicationWindow.ApplicationWindow.html

gtk is a bit of a special case in part because of its sheer size
and in part because it uses C names and special gtk syntax. The
generator can translate it though - it just needs a special
command line arg which right now means I do it manually.