Documentation for any* dub package, any version

Norm norm.rowtree at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 02:07:34 UTC 2018

On Monday, 26 February 2018 at 14:59:07 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> Many of you will already know this from the other thread or
> from my twitter, but I just added a on-demand downloader to my
> dpldocs.info domain to fetch and build docs for any* dub
> package.
>
> [...]

This is really awesome. It would be really cool if this could
feedback a coverage score to code.dlang.org that indicates the
level of documentation in a library. Something like the % of
functions/classes/modules that are documented and if there are
any missing parameters/warnings during the parsing of docs.

Cheers,
Norm