I have a plan.. I really DO

Ecstatic Coder ecstatic.coder at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 13:37:32 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 1 July 2018 at 12:43:53 UTC, Johannes Loher wrote:
> Am 01.07.2018 um 14:12 schrieb Ecstatic Coder:
>>
>> Add a 10-liner "Hello World" web server example on the main
>> page and that's it.
>
> There already is one in the examples:
>
> #!/usr/bin/env dub
> /+ dub.sdl:
> name "hello_vibed"
> dependency "vibe-d" version="~>0.8.0"
> +/
> void main()
> {
>     import vibe.d;
>     listenHTTP(":8080", (req, res) {
>         res.writeBody("Hello, World: " ~ req.path);
>     });
>     runApplication();
> }

Yeah I know, guess who asked for it...

But the last step, which is including such functionality into the
standard library , will never happen, because nobody here seems
to see the point of doing this.

I guess those who made that for Go and Crystal probably did it
wrong.

What a mistake they did, and they don't even know they make a
mistake, silly them... ;)