asdf json library moved to libmir

Sebastiaan Koppe mail at skoppe.eu
Thu Jul 12 07:47:33 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 11 July 2018 at 21:42:45 UTC, yannick wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Since i'll be leaving Tamedia (who sponsored development of
> Asdf) and it's not under active use anymore here we decided to
> donate it to libmir.
>
> Asdf has a few nifty features that make it perfect for reading
> large amounts of json lines and transforming data. For an
> example use case see je, the json to csv transformer app (
> https://github.com/tamediadigital/je )
>
> I still think that it is by far the easiest to use and fastest
> production grade Json Library for D.
> Maybe it should be renamed to reflect that, proposals welcome.
>
> cheers,

Great! Thanks for keeping it alive.

I use the library specifically for reading json files stored on
s3 that were generated by  aws' kinesis service. (The files have
multiple json roots in them, but aren't separated by newlines;
just one after another. I created a small custom parseJsonByLine
for that).