Encouraging preliminary results implementing memcpy in D

errExit err at error.com
Thu Jun 14 02:32:51 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 13 June 2018 at 17:04:11 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

> I am part of the D community. I haven't discriminated against
> anyone. I don't know what a Tor user is.
>
> I've just searched: So Tor is an old idea of mine, implemented.
> :o)
>
> Ali

Tor is our last line of defence against an Orson Wells future,
where everyones actions are scrutinized by big brother, so that
big brother can use that knowledge to put fear into, control and
manipulate, those that don't conform.

assert("bad tor user" != "all tor users are bad");

(actually there are more bad non-tor users)

Unfortunately, it's becoming increasingly, the norm, to
discriminate against tor users (no doubt those doing that
discrimination are those that are happy to conform, of which
there will be many, sadly).

https://people.torproject.org/~lunar/20160331-CloudFlare_Fact_Sheet.pdf