Encouraging preliminary results implementing memcpy in D

Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Thu Jun 14 20:04:32 UTC 2018

Note this part of what I said:

 >> If I worked in such an organization that tracked its employees
 >> activities *outside the workplace*

That part is KEY, but it sounds like you an errExit have chosen to
ignore that part.

> If all such people stopped working for such companies, what do you think
> the economic impact would be?

What do you think is the social impact if they don't? And don't even try
to pretend the companies can't trivially solve the "economic" issues for
themselves in an instant by knocking off the behaviour that causes loss
of talent.