State of D 2018 Survey

psychoticRabbit meagain at meagain.com
Fri Mar 2 02:34:23 UTC 2018

On Friday, 2 March 2018 at 02:02:42 UTC, psychoticRabbit wrote:

> btw. I never said 'stop changing', I said "I wish programming
> languages would just stop changing so often."

I'd also argue, that languages that are relatively stable, are
far 'safer' than languages that constantly change.

So given that the world is so focused on developing  a variety of
so called 'safer' languages, with ever rapid, frequent, release
cycles, the world would actually be alot 'safer' if everyone went
back and programmed in C ;-)