Vision document for H1 2018

psychoticRabbit meagain at meagain.com
Sun Mar 11 14:41:24 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 11 March 2018 at 13:36:27 UTC, R wrote:

> I am sure that lots of D members will be quick to point out,
> that C# is run by a commercial company and D has only open
> source contributors. Now why did you not contribute! /sarcasm

I'd like to point out, that C# is run by a commercial company and
D has only open source contributors.

For that matter, so is Rust (a 1/2 billion $ organisation, at
least), run by sjw's who will 'attack' (as opposed to 'point
out') anyone that speaks out against anything. As for cross
platform, have you tried running Rust in Windows XP?

Anyway.. I'm going back to the sandbox, to play with my own toys.