serialport v1.0.0

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Sun May 13 17:57:56 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 6 May 2018 at 22:02:05 UTC, Oleg B wrote:
> Stable version of serialport package
>
> * Blocking `SerialPortBlk` for classic usage
>
> * Non-blocking `SerialPortNonBlk` and `SerialPortFR` for usage
> in fibers or in vibe-d
>
> * Variative initialization and configuration
>
> * Hardware flow control config flag
>
> Doc: http://serialport.dpldocs.info/v1.0.0/serialport.html
> Dub: http://code.dlang.org/packages/serialport
> Git: https://github.com/deviator/serialport

Thanks for this library. The announcement is at the right time as
I want to write a smart home application to control my shutters.
The application will run on a raspberry pi (ftdi sub stick).

Do you thought about including your library into phobos? A std
library really should contain this functionality.

Kind regards
Andre