NES emulator written in D

blahness nospam at blah334.net
Tue Nov 13 06:26:12 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 13 November 2018 at 05:59:52 UTC, Manu wrote:

> Nice work.
>
> Oh wow, this is pretty rough!
> ```
> void createTable() {
>   this.table = [
>     &this.brk, &this.ora, &this.kil, &this.slo, &this.nop,
> &this.ora,
> &this.asl, &this.slo, &this.php, &this.ora, &this.asl,
> &this.aac,
> &this.nop, &this.ora, &this.asl, &this.slo,
> ```
>
> Here's one I prepared earlier:
> https://github.com/TurkeyMan/superemu (probably doesn't work
> with DMD from the last year or 2!) Extensible architecture,
> supports a bunch of systems.

That's an artifact from the original code which was written in
Go. My main focus was adding missing instructions & fixing any
timing issues. It now passes nearly every NES specific CPU
instruction & timing test I can throw at it so I'm fairly happy
with it. Any improvements are always welcome though.