DStep 1.0.0

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 13:20:21 UTC 2019

On Monday, 22 April 2019 at 11:02:24 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> It now supports preserving comments and support for one more
> platform has been added: Windows.

Huh, I've been using DStep on Windows back in January.
I can't remember how I obtained the binary, but it's version
0.2.3-67-gdeabc63.
It worked partially, but could not translate C function pointers
to D's `function()` syntax, leaving a 'TODO' stub instead.
Has that changed? I can't find anything about it in the release
notes.

In any case, glad to see the tool maturing!