A tutorial teaching the basics about multimedia with the arsd library

Murilo murilomiranda92 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 1 03:42:51 UTC 2019

On Monday, 1 July 2019 at 05:34:06 UTC, Cym13 wrote:
> I really dislike that you use screenshots of code, it makes
> copy-pasting impossible. There are ways to produce pdfs with
> colored, copyable source code (like using RST for redaction
> then rst2pdf for production, but I'm not sure it'll be the
> easiest for you).

Hi Guys. I am nearly done with the tutorial and it is now very
complete, it now teaches how to use the arsd library to draw all
sorts of stuff and to receive mouse and keyboard input. I think
you will like it. If you use it and like it please let me know
because I would be very happy to see my work being spread. Cheers.
Here is the GitHub page:
https://github.com/MuriloMir/arsd_multimedia_tutorial

And here is the official Dlang facebook page, please join:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProgrammingInD/