Intellij: Support for TextMate Bundled

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Thu Aug 1 15:19:14 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 25 July 2019 at 16:20:15 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
> Hi,
> Intellij added support for TextMate bundles. By adding the
> DLang TextMate Bundle[1] you get syntax highlighting.
>
> If you want also code completion, formatting and linting you
> can install the LSP plugin from marketplace and setup DLS [2].
>
> In addition there is also the complete D support including
> debugging by installing the IntelliJ D plugin from marketplace.
>
> [1] https://github.com/textmate/d.tmbundle
> [2] https://github.com/d-language-server/dls
>
> Kind regards
> Andre

There is an answer from Intellij why there are highlighting
issues:
https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/oauth?state=%2Fissue%2FIDEA-219012

>>Textmate plugin doesn't support named captures which are
>>actively used in D bundle.

As a workaround, you can use https://github.com/Pure-D/code-d
bundle instead. Note that you still need to wait for the next
version (or 2019.2.2) as at the moment that bundle is not
registered for d extension, only for ds. I've just fixed this.<<

Kind regards
Andre