Sublime Text Syntax Definition Rewrite

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Thu Feb 28 10:11:23 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 28 February 2019 at 00:30:24 UTC, Benjamin Schaaf
wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've recently gotten a massive rewrite of the D syntax
> highlighting merged into the Sublime Text default packages.
> This has since been deployed in the most recent development
> version 3192 (license required) and will be shipping with the
> next stable.
>
> [...]

Great work! There is also the "D Language Server" available
(https://github.com/d-language-server/dls) which can be used to
add code completion, linting and formatting.
You may check whether you can make direct use of DLS in your
plugin without usage
of the generic LSP plugin (https://github.com/tomv564/LSP).

Kind regards
André