Sublime Text Syntax Definition Rewrite

JN 666total at wp.pl
Thu Feb 28 10:44:30 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 28 February 2019 at 10:11:23 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
> Great work! There is also the "D Language Server" available
> (https://github.com/d-language-server/dls) which can be used to
> add code completion, linting and formatting.
> You may check whether you can make direct use of DLS in your
> plugin without usage
> of the generic LSP plugin (https://github.com/tomv564/LSP).

Bit off-topic, but:

"Tested against language servers for javascript, typescript,
python, php, java, go, c/c++ (clangd), scala (dotty), julia,
rust, reason."

This is something I see very often nowadays. Most cross-language
projects are including things like julia, rust, go, but D never
seems on the radar for people. Many new open-source projects are
thinking "should we use C/C++ or go for Go/Rust" rather than
"should we use C/C++ or go for Go/Rust/D". This is unfortunate,
and I don't know full reason for that, but it's something that's
starting to be noticeable.