DConf 2019 Livestream

matheus. m at gmail.com
Wed May 8 10:44:10 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 8 May 2019 at 10:08:37 UTC, Johannes Loher wrote:
> Any news on that? I've received feedback from several people
> already that they are not able to to watch the stream because
> of google docs / webex (e.g. at the workplace of a friend of
> mine, these things are simply not permitted)...

This is unbelievable!

With all the always to stream something (Youtube/Twitch/Ustream),
they go for something like WebEx, which by the way is terrible,
we tried it at my company a year ago and everybody there hated
it, we had different problems (No video/audio/freezes) and it was
discontinued.

Please before any next Conference take a look at these things
closely.

I've been sharing this conference with friends about this for
awhile, and pretty sure nobody will use this WebEx or install any
plugin for this.

Matheus.