Phobos is now compiled with -preview=dip1000

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Wed May 15 08:32:09 UTC 2019

On 5/15/2019 12:21 AM, Dukc wrote:
> Could be worth a try even without docs, but in the long run we definitely need
> some explaining.

True, but I've tried fairly hard with the error messages. Please post your
experiences with them.

Also, there shouldn't be any caveats with using it. If it passes the compiler,
it should be good to go. (Much like const and pure.)

In general, if you find the error messages baffling, try reducing your code to a
simpler example. This usually makes the problem clearer. dustmite is a great
tool to help with that.