Phobos is now compiled with -preview=dip1000

Meta jared771 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 04:50:52 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 15 May 2019 at 08:32:09 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 5/15/2019 12:21 AM, Dukc wrote:
>> Could be worth a try even without docs, but in the long run we
>> definitely need some explaining.
>
> True, but I've tried fairly hard with the error messages.
> Please post your experiences with them.

Walter, can I get you to take a look at this post I made a few
months ago, and the contained example? I feel that this is a case
that *should* definitely work, but I'm not sure if it can
*currently* work - and so far, nobody else seems to be either,
save for you.

https://forum.dlang.org/post/laqjadtwrsdhdrqokryx@forum.dlang.org