Blog series to teach and show off D's metaprogramming by creating a JSON serialiser

SealabJaster sealabjaster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 10:22:17 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 3 November 2019 at 08:37:07 UTC, SealabJaster wrote:

classes, but I think for the most part it came out ok. I probably
won't touch classes specifically in any future post though,
unless I can think of something interesting to do with them.

#3: https://bradley.chatha.dev/Home/Blog?post=JsonSerialiser3

I'm considering making a #3.1 post (similar to the #1.1 post)
that shows how __traits(hasMember),
__traits(getMember)/__traits(allMembers), alongside some things
in std.traits like Parameters and ReturnType, could be used
instead of __traits(compiles).

Also, until run.dlang.io's ability to create links is fixed, the
usual links to snippets won't take you anywhere.