Proposal for porting D runtime to WebAssembly

Ola Fosheim Gr ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 12:40:20 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 23 November 2019 at 09:51:13 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe
wrote:
> This is my proposal for porting D runtime to WebAssembly. I
> would like to ask you to review it. You can find it here:
> https://gist.github.com/skoppe/7617ceba6afd67b2e20c6be4f922725d

Yes, if I read this right the plan is to keep the runtime small.
That is good, small footprint is important.

Also, if applicable, structure the object file in way that
compress well (gzip). E.g. the layout of compiler emitted data
structures and constants on the heap.