dud: A dub replacement

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Thu Nov 28 01:32:56 UTC 2019

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 05:10:41PM -0800, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
[...]
> I did consult the LDC cross-compiling page, and did modify ldc2.conf
> appropriately. But somewhere along the line I must have done something
> wrong, because it's still not cross-compiling properly. It's using the
> built-in LLD now, so the link.exe error is gone, but now it's coming
> back with a bunch of undefined druntime symbols even though I did
> specify the path to the prebuilt Windows druntime-ldc.lib in the
> ldc2.conf.
[...]

Just for the record, I finally figured out that it was a mistake on my
part -- I overlooked some source files when testing the
cross-compilation so that's why it had link errors.  After copying over
the Windows libs and setting up ldc2.conf properly, cross-compilation to
Windows does actually work flawlessly.

Absolutely awesome. Kudos to the LDC team for making this happen!!

A bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn. -- Brian White