D code running on the Nintendo 3DS

TheGag96 thegag96 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 21:38:38 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 20 October 2019 at 20:31:04 UTC, Johan wrote:
> (snip)

Awesome, I just might try to get LDC working with this...

On a different note, I'd really like a critique on a decision I
made. Creating the bindings for libctru and citro3d was really
tedious, partly because I made the decision to change every named
enum from stuff like...

enum GPU_TEXTURE_WRAP_PARAM
{
   GPU_CLAMP_TO_EDGE   = 0x0, ///< Clamps to edge.
   GPU_CLAMP_TO_BORDER = 0x1, ///< Clamps to border.
   GPU_REPEAT          = 0x2, ///< Repeats texture.
   GPU_MIRRORED_REPEAT = 0x3, ///< Repeats with mirrored texture.
}

...to...

enum GPUTextureWrapParam
{
   clamp_to_edge   = 0x0, ///< Clamps to edge.
   clamp_to_border = 0x1, ///< Clamps to border.
   repeat          = 0x2, ///< Repeats texture.
   mirrored_repeat = 0x3  ///< Repeats with mirrored texture.
}

...in order to fit the D naming style, since the semantics for
the enum was changing anyway. But of course, every struct must
keep its old name... Is this alright? Should I add aliases for
every struct for a better naming style, or maybe go back on my
decision before, or...?