DLS deprecation

Petar Petar
Thu Apr 9 14:59:41 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 9 April 2020 at 13:06:42 UTC, Laurent Tréguier wrote:

> Thank you, and thank you to everyone else in this thread. I'll
> probably still be watching D's evolution from afar, and I wish
> all the best to this community!

Thanks a lot for your work! What do you think about transferring
the project to dlang-community? Also, I think it's better to
leave the VSCode extension in the marketplace, even if you're not
able to continue working on it, people would still like to
continue to use it. For example, I recently switched computers
and I just found out that the extension was unpublished.