Printing shortest decimal form of floating point number with Mir

9il ilyayaroshenko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 18:15:28 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 23 December 2020 at 17:22:28 UTC, Ola Fosheim
Grøstad wrote:
> On Wednesday, 23 December 2020 at 17:08:26 UTC, 9il wrote:

> I don't use tensors much, how does it help zipping?

Safe optimizations. Mir uses unsafe ugly workarounds somehow in
some places and doesn't improve some stuff that can be improved.
Lazy tensors are used in

https://github.com/typohnebild/numpy-vs-mir

which has few kernels. The fastest one is `ndslice`, which uses
lazy zipped tensors. Comparing with Phobos zipped ranges, Mir's
zipped tensors are mutable.