Our community seems to have grown, so many people are joining the Facebook group

Guillaume Piolat first.name at guess.com
Tue Dec 29 15:36:47 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 29 December 2020 at 15:06:07 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:

> The topic is what approach is more strategic.

I see what you are saying, but that is a "controlling" position
to hold.

Once a language break into the mainstream, there is no way to
control the community. Any attempt to contain the community to
this or that medium is the reverse way to think: it is the
community that dictates where it should hang out. You would't
expect the C++ or COBOL community to hang out in the same
newsgroup, don't you?

(OT: no ad hominem at all in my posts... but you talk about a
"deliberate attempt to fracture", this is imo far from reality)