Release D 2.090.0

uranuz neuranuz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 19:40:05 UTC 2020

Seems that I managed to slightly reduce the problemme. I suspect
that error is somehow connected with running my code inside
TaskPool:
https://dlang.org/library/std/parallelism/task_pool.html

`Memory allocation failed` error occurs when I throw any
exception even trivial one:
throw new Exception(`Test`)

I have 3 modes of my small web server:
1. The main mode uses TaskPool to create fixed pool of working
threads.
2. The second mode just creates new thread for every connection
using class inherited from: import core.thread: Thread;
3. And the third variation is most stupid. It handles all
requests in single thread.

The second and third variant working normally. But the first
generates memory allocation error when I throw Exception inside
of it. There was no such error before 2.090. I have tried
forcibly recompile the same version of my code with 2.089 and
2.090. And version compiled with 2.089 doesn't have this issue.

Do anybody knows what could be changed or what else to try?