Our HOPL IV submission has been accepted!

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sat Feb 29 01:00:40 UTC 2020

Walter, Mike, and I are happy to announce that our paper submission
"Origins of the D Programming Language" has been accepted at the HOPL IV
(History of Programming Languages) conference.

https://hopl4.sigplan.org/track/hopl-4-papers

Getting a HOPL paper in is quite difficult, and an important milestone
for the D language. We'd like to thank the D community which was
instrumental in putting the D language on the map.

The HOPL IV conference will take place in London right before DConf.
With regard to travel, right now Covid-19 fears are on everybody's mind;
however, we are hopeful that between now and then the situation will
improve.