My Android project nearing beta

visitor visitor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 17:16:19 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 1 January 2020 at 16:48:07 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Wednesday, 1 January 2020 at 12:44:30 UTC, visitor wrote:
>> i managed to run the test app on my phone via Android Studio
>> :))
>
> Nice! I just realized that I forgot to commit some of the files
> so cool that you got it working despite me :)

indeed :))
so to reply : i fortunately had a bit of (very recent)
understanding about D/Android setup and stumbling upon the link
crash without main() i figured that the main() hack was part of
the missing files ... i went, like that, by guess and trial
filling the holes :))

As for the second hack which caused me problems too, obviously, i
found that if i put the D classes inheriting from your JavaClass
each in their own files the problem disappears ...
everything compiles and run !
(i have a bunch of "R_ARM_TLS_LDO32 used with non-TLS symbol"
warnings, though, at link time ... - i compile for armv7a only - )

Btw, with your work i can launch and work from D with libreoffice
documents !
The exercice is silly because i use D to manipulate java to drive
uno code (and probably C++)  but it works ! :))  (i will try to
use your createJVM setup when i have time)